Monday, June 12, 2006

Tickets to My Ars Nova Gig on Sale

Here's the link to get tickets to my upcoming gig at Ars Nova. The show poster is on it's way with more detailed info. The band is going to be all my favorite people. I'm so excited about working with them again. And the confirmed other artists I'll be dueting with are: Manoel Felciano (Tony nominee for Sweeney Todd), Chester Gregory and Destan Owens. Also with me: Anastacia McClesky, Horace V. Rogers, and Natalie Silverlieb. It's going to be great! More info to come, but get your tickets now before we sell out!

https://www.smarttix.com/show.aspx?showcode=BRO24

Upcoming appearances include: VH1 Radio interview with myself and Chester Gregory (this will be airing all over the country, so I don't know specifics). Also, an interview on Weekend Today with an old friend of mine, Lester Holt.

Cheers! See you at Ars Nova...

Love,

Merle

No comments: