Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Catch This!

Catch this!
Were you at the Nederlander last night? I was. And I was blown away. That standing ovation before the show even started was incredible. If you haven't gotten out to see Anthony and Adam yet, what are you waiting for? I'm having the best time. And "Tango" is just a complete joy!
Questions answered:
SOFTBALL: This Thursday, first game is at 11:30am against Atlantic Theatre Company on field 6. Second game, hinging on WHEN we win the first game, will be at 1:45pm on field 4. Wear your green and support Team Tarzan!!! These are the Central Park Fields found when you come in on Central Park West @64th St. www.broadwayshowleague.com for more info.
GIG: Dates being rolled around. I'm not going to drop the ball on this one. Promise!
LAST RENT PERFORMANCE: As of right now, my last night on the Nederlander stage will be Saturday August 11th. Mama Gorilla is tired. She's ready for a vacation. But I will try to hang in there until then...

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Hi! Seeing as I live in Houston, I haven't seen you live, but I have heard nothing but good things about you. A lot of the hoopla that went on outside the Neder was well-reported on VoicesForRent.com. :) And from all of the accounts, you were nice to everyone. Anyway, I was just searching the internet about some information about you and was pleasantly surprised to find your blog. I'll be sure to check back frequently to get the low-down on all of your work. I also found your official website, and I listened to the songs on there. Your voice is amazing. I hope to see you perform one day. Sorry about the incredibly long comment. :) Peace.

Anonymous said...

oh snap, I almost caught your last performance. saw the show on Friday the 10th. You were absolutely incredible, definitely the best Joanne I've ever seen. And you and Anthony were hilarious in Tango.

Enjoy your post-Rent rest, and if you ever come back I'll try and catch you again! :]

no day but today said...

I saw you, Adam, Anthony and everyone else on 8/10 and was absolutely blown away and very inspired and im definately now an even bigger fan of the play than i was before :)

<3 -marla